Golf Breaks in Scotland
Golf breaks in Scotland come no finer than here in Aberdeenshire, right on the Moray Firth Coast.
The coastline is awash with top quality golf courses, several championship courses and many 'hidden gems'.
We can offer you traditional links course, cliff-top courses with panoramic sea views and some immaculate
The Station Hotel is an ideal place to take advantage of this great golf. The day is started with a fine full hearty Scottish Breakfast. Then, after your game, you can relax, enjoy your Dinner in our fine restaurant, and have a drink, or three, in our bar, lounge or games room.
The Station Hotel in 2013 continues to offer some great value, all-inclusive Golf Breaks.
These prices are guaranteed and are available all year.
2 Nights, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast plus 2 rounds of golf - £169
3 Nights, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast plus 3 rounds of golf - £239
4 Nights, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast plus 4 rounds of golf - £305
- Prices are per person sharing, in twin or double ensuite rooms, single occupance available for surcharge.
- Prices based on weekday golf, weekend golf supplement is £5 per day.
- Prices include golf at Buckpool, Turriff, Cullen, Royal Tarlair, Huntly, Strathlene, Garmouth & Kngston, Inverurie and Spey Bay.
- Golf also available at the following courses for various supplements, Duff House Royal (£10), Fraserburgh (£12), Hopeman (£5), Moray Old (£30), Peterhead(£25), New Moray (£5) and Elgin (£15).
These, however, are only a sample of what we can offer. We can put together any bespoke golf package to suit your needs.
If you would like to enquire about any type of golf break, please
* Telephone on 01261 842327 and talk to Euan or Susan, we love talking about golf!
* Send us an email
* Or fill in the form below and we will reply as soon as we can